Wednesday, March 24, 2010

will you stop ?

Been listening to Gavy NJ- Sunflower the whole day with Rolling- Jiyeon. I guess that sums up my feelings. I always listen what describes what I feel the best that day and what drifts me away. You can assume I'm sad or depressed or whatever. Maybe I am. Maybe this post will be dedicated to venting my frustration away. Maybe it will. School has been boring lately. Maybe because I'm sick. I have the heat wave flu. Isn't that an interesting snack for your brain to chew? A girl who has lived all her life in a sunny nation gets heat wave fever.

Lyana thinks I'm lovesick because it's been like a really long time since the last time. I didn't want to believe her but the 'Hey' has been the main topic of our conversation for almost two weeks now. It is just legendary. Well, tomorrow I'll have to stay back at school. *sobs* That's not cool, man but I just can't say no. I suppose I lost all my energy thinking and calculating to say no. I am most definitely not talking about Mathematics which I have abandoned the homework to think.

I think I should just drop and now that I'm writing a literary piece solely based on myself and what I feel. I must feel very superior now. I think right now, you know I don't feel any superior than I was at the beginning of the post. I'm getting better at typing though. I should be the person who types in courts but my sister, the future lawyer said that those type of people only exist in America. Gee. There goes my dream career. Keke ^^ <- That chuckling is not real. I didn't even chuckle. In fact, I'm focused at the the song. Making jokes should make you not sympathize me since I hate being sympathized but pointing out my lies sort of backfired.

This should be it. Should I mention that I wrote a Stephen Chbosky's The Perks of Being A Wallflower-esque writing at school. I was bored so I simply wrote letters to random people. I should scan it like how Lini told me to but maybe later. I'll have to screen it first though. I didn't thought that Hilal would remember about the book. I didn't even realize I was imitating the book until he pointed it out. I'm just not that original.

Current Location: the Depression Period
Current Mood: Is it not obvious ?
Current Music: Gavy NJ- Sunflower

p/s I didn't know Amsyar too likes Polaroid because I obsessed with it and the fella I kept saying I will add on to the list is Kim Jaewook. I'm just too lazy to put up his picture or an eyecandy today.

No comments: