Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i am not asking you to stay .

In four days, the school term will start. Part of me is excited; it meant the dull days at home are over and part of me just died. It meant studying, doing homework, attending tuition (and I'm never a fan of tuitions), extra curricular activities, waking up in the morning, showering in the morning. I'm no slob but I'm used to lazing around the house. I'm used to waking up early and flexing my muscles or waking up late and flex em during the afternoon. I'm hardly ever used to waking up early and rush off to face a book for the next 6 hours.

Or face anything really. I mean, am I prepared to face people that early in the morning. Oh wait, yes. What had camp prepared me for? Face people in the morning. Then again, I had the help of m&m's and kisses. Then again, I was never a grumpy morning person. In fact, I'm not even a grumpy person in general.

Right. Now, I'm actually lost as to what am I worrying about. I had two weeks (albeit that those two weeks were two weeks ago, a month even if you started counting from the 28th November) of preparation. In fact, even without preparation, I should never have any qualms to attend school. When did I ever have a problem of waking up early and face people?

Am I just babbling crazily online about something(problem ?) that doesn't even apply to me. Oh gosh, I am losing my mind. Hey, at least I'm not being hung up about boys like usual. It must be the excitement of the school term starting. Excitement, really?

I doubt it.

Well, whatever it is, I would like to see how the first day goes. What class I'll be in since obviously my classmates won't be the same ones that I had since Form 1. It's sad to not see the familiar faces but it's pretty refreshing to be sharing classes with new faces.

Oh, and I took my textbooks today. It wasn't as fun as last years as this time we were offered to take our books (Thanks Pn Zaidaaaah !) instead of being shooed away and resort to sneaking and running around. Funny thing is that, Izyan and I have been using each other's books for the whole year in mistake. We realized that when we were returning our books and the codes don't match.

And after being looked crossly at (really? Now that I think of it, I don't seem to recall what happened), we realize that my codes were her books and vice versa. Isn't that food for thought?

Current Location: above the flowers
Current Mood: happier :)
Current Music: Joe Brooks- Holes Inside

No comments: