Monday, January 10, 2011

and I miss you, Nickyyy .

Today was fun, almost. We had the official assembly today that, as per usual, hurts my butt. Ohh, I miss the cemented floor. What's weird was that, I spent the last two years during primary school and my Form Two sitting on the tarred road but why o why am I feeling the pain now?

Anyways, funny thing happened. The new headmistress was babbling on and on about how much leadership we have and so on so, she decided to put a motto under our school name. Don't ask me where she's gonna put them up, I absolutely have no idea. Her plan was to write School of Future Leaders or something that sounds like that. Suddenly, Izyan (she was sitting behind me eventhough she was not in my class) said 'Gila rempit wehh'.

Confuuuuused! Rempit, what? Where? That was what I was thinking in my head. I was quiet for a while still trying to make sense of what she spoken and after a few minutes,

'Ohhh. Motto bukan motor.'

Yeah. Don't ask me how she could thought of a motor underneath our school name. I think she was more worried that other schools are going to see Seafield as a rempit school. Weird.

In class however, I met up with Nina (my seatmaaaate!) and we were talking about something which jumped into her sister entering Silat as her choice martial arts. I'm not against Silat or anything but it's a little funny for a girl like Nina's sister to enter it. Anyway, she was telling me about her sister and how she ended in Silat and that Farid(!) is the Naib Pengerusi. Major laughfest! Not only was it a major laughfest, I started having images in head.

What images, you may ask?

Farid was teaching Nina and her sister bersilat at the compound of Nina's house at night. All three of them were wearing all black which made them look like Ninjas and I couldn't get it off my head until Physics. Let's just say all three of them were running around making very very awkward moves in my head. I don't think I could stop laughing up until recces.

I even suggested to her that she should write being an Ahli Silat yang handal as her matlamat diri for Sivics and we had to put our strategies to achieve our goals and her strategies were
a. 'Berdamping' with other ahli silats yang 'pro' (i.e Farid LOL we assumed that he's a pro since he's the VP and everything)
b. Practice more and not only at night
c. Perform during Sports Day to make her resume impressive.

Epic, epic, epic. And while she was going to be a Silat master, I was going to be an Ustazaaaah! My three all- important strategies were
a. Don't speak to boys
b. Maybe Aiman(!), since I might want to gain more Islamic knowledge from him if he doesn't ignore me, that is
c. Go to more Tahfiz camps (somehow my camp experience became a laughing stock around my friends)

The rest of the day went pretty dull, we had Agama, which is truly the most boring class I have been into. I have a saviour though, during Agama which is *drumroll* Mudzaffar's Zip- It Bag! And yes, I am that excited to mess with it. I think he was in fear that I'm going to ruin it after zipping it and unzipping it again and again and again. During English, I had to read out loud my essay which was dull as dull can be and embarrassing because my essay lacked punch (I had a writer's block trying to figure out what to write about myself and I wasn't in my best moods either) and I had to read after Loong Yi whose essay is bloody terrific.

Can I say fakk? Yeah, I can.

After that, we had to get in groups (somehow I realize my group will always and forever be Jenny, Yitlin, Peijin, Nina, me and someone random) and Min Rui joined forces (Goshh, how lame can I get with the force thing?) with us trying to brainstorm a jazz chant about teenagers. It turned okay, I guess. We were supposed to reply the one in the textbook and that being said, it meant, disagree with your parents in the most polite way possible. I do have a favourite phrase from our jazz chant.

I am going to chase my own destiny, stop writing it down for me.

I thought of it myself but I'm pretty sure that it must have been used in a song somewhere. But I Googled and it's not in any songs online so, I suppose it is an original Eizza line.


Current Mood: tunggutunggutunggu
Current Music: Toro y Moi- Still Sound
Current Location: in tunggutunggutungguland ?

p/s Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, kenapa tak online online lagiiii . IMISSYOUUUU!

No comments: