Thursday, January 27, 2011

will you love me still , if i confess .

Call me a freak or just another typical teenage girl but I can't wait till the next installment of the Twilight series to come out. I don't care if the story is cliche and cheesy, I just want it OUT ! Why? So that I can get the next set of soundtrack. As much as I loathe the whole saga itself, one thing I have to absolutely admit.

The soundtrack is God- awesome.

It doesn't faze me that the Twilight Saga has amazing soundtrack. The movie might be lame and annoying but it still owns that mysterious force that pulls you towards it. And it has an amazing soundtrack even if you only hear about half of the songs on the album in the whole 120 minutes of the movie itself. So, yes, come Breaking Dawn. Descend upon us common earthlings with your mysterious force that drive young girls into a frenzy and men on youtube into an even more crazy frenzy.

So, I shall wait patiently for it to be released.

Speaking of releases, when is (500) Days of Summer going to be screened on TV? When is it EVER going to get the exposure and love that it deserves? Ohh, I hope they screen it soon so that those people ( you soooooo know who you are, people! *ehemKhaliliehem* ) who ignored my callings shall live in remorse for not watching it sooner. HAH !

On your face, suckaaaaaaaas ! And it has an awesome soundtrack too, kudos.

Current Location: in the world that won't listen
Current Mood: half- asleep
Current Music: Fanfarlo- Atlas

Ohhh dear, I would really want to go to MGMT but it clashes with the Ledang trip. Damn!

No comments: