Tuesday, January 4, 2011

boys are pretty much, useless .

In any good story- telling, a story has to start from the very beginning and so, I shall start from the very beginning. The beginning of how I found how useless boys are. Really. Useless.

This morning, I came upon to a realization that I don't really have notebooks. I mean, I have left- over notebooks but they weren't enough to fulfill my needs. So, in the morning I went, the bookshop was closed. Well, never mind, then. I have enough for Add Maths and Maths but I don't have single line notebooks for BM and that means I'm going to have to buy them.

And so, I went. And yeah, the line was as long as 2, 000 gummy worms. Imagine how long that is. Looking for a faster way to get back to class, I found Amsyar, who seemed reliable enough.

I relied to him what I want, a couple of notebooks and a test pad. I repeat, A TEST PAD. So, what do I expect? Well, exactly what I asked, of course. Nothing more. Nothing more but what do I get?

A couple of notebooks (eventhough some of them were the wrong notebooks, they proved to be useful -only one, though) and three test pads. I repeat, THREE TEST PADS. What was I going to do with three test pads, you tell me. Anyways, there I was, innocent and oblivious, I asked Irfan whose books were these and he went 'Oh, yeah. Amsyar, kot.'

And I waited for dear Amsyar Daniel. Then, Nina asked me when are we gonna go back to class. My reply; Lepas Amsyar ambil his books because I'm pretty sure I did not buy three test pads or some of this books. And both of us waited from him and when I did see him.

"Oh, yeah, tu semua buku kau :D."

Fakkkk you, brothaaaaa ! You pretty much bought me shit. After pleading and pleading, I got one note book from him and he didn't even try to buy some of my test pads or anything. I wish I could kill him, really and he even had the guts to think that it's funny. In fact, everyone thought it was funny. Azhar, Irfan and Nina thought it was hilarious. Even Amsyar thought it was hilarious. Me? Yeah, not so much. See, I had to lug it all the way home. Was that fun? NO.

And boy couldn't even look at me dead in the face without stifling a laugh. Really, I hate you.

Current Location: in surflaaaand
Current Mood: angryyyyy
Current Music: The Drums- Let's Go Surfing

No comments: