Sunday, January 2, 2011

school, school, school . monday, monday, monday .

In 11 hours from now, I'll be at school. Okay, maybe not. 11 and a half hours from now, I'll be at school in my white shirt, turquoise kain and so on. Do I enjoy going to school tomorrow?

I have no idea.

Haven't gone yet. Will I enjoy going to school tomorrow? Maybe. I mean, sitting at home is not exactly enjoyable if you watched all the DVDs you own. Or if there is nobody to go out with and the best part of your day is Skype/ MSN or chat with your friends online which I had to admit; meaning you have little to say about your life, social- wise.

Anyways, I am ready to enter school tomorrow. For the first time in my life ever, I am ready. How so?

Don't ask. I don't even know myself. One thing for sure, I am looking forward to this year. Maybe it's the changes. Maybe it's the familiarity. The ambiance?

Whatever it is, I am ready. I have ironed my uniform, all of them, in fact. I have cleaned up my pencilbox; meaning getting rid of the old dog- eared lyrics, chewed up wooden pencils, dried up pens, Sharpies and whatnot. I have brand new shoes; let's just say my past habit of not washing my shoes caught up with me and they have retained their permanent gray instead of white or at least, off- white.

Well, whatever. What I am sure of is, I am ready and I won't be here (online) as often as I did. Or will I? I mean, before the holidays began, I was already an avid onliner (?). Was that about to change?

Well, as a believer of fate and destiny, I shall let the fates decide on it.

Current Location: Lyon, France :D
Current Mood: uplifted
Current Music: Phoenix- Too Young

p/s did I mention I am in love with Phoenix, again, thanks to the revelation of Two Door Cinema Club's cover of phoenix's Lasso. Amazing. Thanks, Danial :)

No comments: